Check It Out!

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Munchen: Munich: Munich

After a full day of "touristing"...this is a new verb I created just now...we finally arrived in Munich, on Schwarzmannstrasse...at the apartment owned by Kraft Food Corp, of all things, where Rachel Green, one of my close friends from High School, is living for her internship. She invited us in, gave up her bed, and fed us cookies...how much better can it get?!
We did have a 3 hour dinner at a restaurant near Marienplatz, the main square in Munich...things in Europe are just a little bit slower where I've lived most of my life...but I think I'm starting to enjoy it.

Tomorrow we're meeting up with a co-worker of one of Mike's contacts who, "owed him a favor." He will be taking us on a tour of the city and bringing us to some pretty important government spaces...Mike is basically like God, I think.

PS-I've missed Rachel!

No comments: