Check It Out!

Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Packing

There is so much to do, and having never traveled further than Canada, it should be interesting...I'm sure I'll bring way too much even though I try to simplify, and I'll end up missing things that I should have remembered, but I'll be sure to post so that if anyone needs to know in the future, it'll be here (since I surely will have so many memories to share that I forget the little things along the way)!

I talked to John Peragallo from the Rome group today. We are all acting like little kids on their way to the candy store; watering at the mouth for the opportunities and excitement for what is coming next, and hoping that it is as good as we think it will be. I talked to Bob today, as well, since we will both be arriving a day early in Spain and staying at a hostel in Barcelona near his apartment. We're beyond excited and already have big plans.

It is surreal to be packing to go abroad for a semester. Scary, sad, exciting, crazy, and tiring all at the same time!

I leave tomorrow/today from Philly and go through Frankfurt to get to Barcelona...thank goodness I took those German classes!

Barcelona: Here we come!

No comments: