Check It Out!

Friday, February 9, 2007

4 de la manana: 4 in the morning

Got up around 11 yesterday and hit up studio for graphic design. I'm really excited about the book we are going to be making of our experience here in Barcelona, but it's going to be a lot of work!

We have design class from 2-4 on Thursdays, now...right before studio--which is tough. I wish I had more classes in the am so I'd be forced to get up early and use the daytime hours after class to explore the city. I "wish" a lot of things; that we only spoke in Spanish, that I could find some time to go to Font Magica, that I'd motivate myself to go running...there's always something.

Studio was dedicated to discussing analysis and then attempting to DO analysis. Ben and I offered to do the group work again. He gave me a revised map of the site with buildings. It took me until about 4 am to finish a little more than 1/2 of the base map. Luckily Tom decided to jump in and help so most of his half is already done. We're going to finish the rest when we wake up before I come back to studio to meet with my group (Felipe and Victoria).

No comments: