Check It Out!

Friday, February 9, 2007

La manana antes de Andorra: The morning before Andorra

When we got home at 4:15, the GV kids were passed out on the couches, the apartment smelled like wax and there was an empty bottle of Absenta on the counter...
Bob came shuffling down the hall with a goofy grin...apparently the first thing he said to Brian was: "We built a campfire." GREEAAAAAAT! The mom in me is glad I wasn't there to have been worried about them all.
I woke up later than planned this am, but Tom and Ben had everything done on the Base Map so we borrowed Bob's comp to email it to the group. I ran to the sports store to buy snowpants and a jacket because we're leaving on a SKI TRIP this afternoon! Then I ran to studio where I met Felipe. No sign of Victoria, though. I guess I'll just see her when I get back Monday.
For now, I am off to the train station to meet Tom, Ben, and Brian. We are leaving the country for Andorra (tucked between Spain and France), where I plan to snowboard my butt off for the next 2 days! SWEEEET! I'll have to depend on the boys for pics--my camera still won't work.

No comments: