Check It Out!

Saturday, April 28, 2007

La noche final: The last night...

While we had a pretty lazy day, the evening was time to have one more fun night at Gran Via...where we cleaned and laughed and were distraught all at once.
Yay us. I love my Barca kids!
Bill cleaning up while I call Anass to go visit before dinner.

Jake and Bob at Tombs waiting for our tapas meal.


Vic and Sean..."ahhhh we have to leave soonnn"


TAPAS! Calamari, patatas bravas, etc.


Mi amor.


And so went our final night...Bob and I, ate at Els Tres Tombs, where we ate the first night, this time with all of the friends we still have in the city (including Eugenia!)


Back at Gran Via, there is something strange going on here...
Not just ANY bag...we've been saying Vic's bag was as big as she is since we got off the train to walk to our hotel in Gerona!


HAHAHA. Sean...dusting...LOOK at that pile of dust!?!
Oh good times. A strange way to end the Barca trip in some ways, not what I expected for a last day, not that I know what I wanted to do, or do differently, but a good way to end it just the same.

No comments: