Check It Out!

Monday, May 5, 2008

...afterthoughts...

So, in case our graphic design book never gets approved and printed and bound...I found this quote for the book--Monica's reflection and thought I should share.


Sometimes it is hard for me to find the words when asked about my experience abroad in Barcelona. How can you explain to someone who most likely hasn't seen what you've had the priviledge to see made you feel? Especially someone who doesn't live for architecture. So many times I found myself saying, "You just had to be there..."

My advice to those going Barcelona is to take it all in: the sights, the smells, the tastes of the food, and the companionship of those who will share in the experience with you. Because when you all come home and are asked, "How was Spain?," you can at least turn to them and say, "Do you remember when...?"

No comments: